- A professional will disassemble the chimney, clean every component with cleaning agents, and then reassemble it.
- Examining every component of the chimney
- Taking everything apart
- Basic Filter Cleaning and Mesh
- Cleaning the duct pipe’s inlet and outlet
- Degreasing exterior and interior surfaces and removing additional stains.
The benefit of cleaning:
- Cleaning up stains and grease for a cleaner appearance
- Better suction is aided by filter cleaning.
- Cleaning the ducts facilitates a better release of stale air for increased performance.
- Improved duct pipe airflow
- Industry-grade chemicals are employed for longer-lasting, superior performance.