- Concentrated Massage with Moderate Pressure on the Back, Head, and Feet
- The Advantages are to reduce Stress Levels And Boost Blood Circulation
What includes in this therapy?
Consultation- We admit the value of the best massage. Our therapist will consult with you to understand your stressful areas of affliction before the therapy that will be the most suitable for your position.
Back Massage-To aid you relieve pain, our therapist will begin by giving you a back massage using several approaches, like kneading.
Foot Massage- By triggering stress points, this massage will soothe your feet and drop their exhausted feet.
Post-Care Suggestion We want to confirm that you are well taken care of, and our therapist will offer suggestions for your body affliction that has to alleviate.
- Those Aiming For Much-Needed Vacation From Their Regular Chores
- Those Who Are Feeling Prissy And In Pain
Navigation for Pre-Massage Care
- Before Scheduling An Appointment, Please Pre-Counsel Your Doctor If You Have Any Health Issues.
- Before Your Massage, Kindly Let The Professional Know If You Have Any Damages, Case Dimensions, Or Oil- Or Ingredient-Related Allergies.
- We will not Advise Getting A Massage When Pregnant.
- Skip having heavy Meals At Least 2 Hours Before Your Massage.