- Setup for Pre-Massage: Ambiance and the massage bed are set up before therapy.
- Consultation: Personalized Treatments Based on Your Needs
- Massage: Highly curated Massage Methods & Essential Oils
- After-Massage Care: Advice On Aftercare & Consultation For Your Upcoming Therapy
Why Choose SOC
- Atmosphere- Setting Of A Spa In The Comfort Of Your Own Home.
- Expert therapists- Trained Massage Therapists With Expertise In Various Massage Techniques.
- specialized Massages- Specialized therapies as per your needs & problem areas.
- Super High Products- Comfortable Massage Tables & Organic Essential Oils.
- mess-free Environment- Detailed cleanup after service.
Guide for Pre-Massage Care
- Before Scheduling A Massage, Please Speak With Your Doctor If You Have Any Health Issues.
- Before Your Massage, Please Let The Professional Know If You Have Any Injuries, Trouble Areas, Or Oil- Or Ingredient-Related Allergies.
- We Do Not Advise Getting A Massage When Pregnant.
- Avoid Eating A Large Meal At Least 2 Hours Before Your Massage
Note: Only Female Therapists Provide All Treatments At The Spa For Ladies.