- Head, Neck & Shoulder – 20 Min
- Swedish Therapy – 60 Min
- Foot Reflexology – 20 Min
- Advantages: Full and Full relaxation
- Arrangements for Pre: Massage: The comfortable atmosphere and the massage bed set up before therapy.
- Consultation: Understanding your needs and providing the service that is most appropriate for your experience
- Massage: A 60-minute head-to-toe massage to boost blood flow and reduce stress
- Head, Neck & Shoulder: The following 20 minutes will be segragated for a series of strokes and pressure points to relax the upper body.
- Foot Massage: Finally, spend 20 minutes on foot reflexology, which improves blood flow and reduces pain.
- Post-Massage Care: Guidance On Aftercare & Consultation For Your Next Therapy
Guide for Pre-Massage Care
- Before Scheduling An Appointment, Please Pre-Consult Your Doctor If You Have Any Health Issues.
- Before Your Massage, Kindly Let The Professional Know If You Have Any Damages, Trouble Areas, Or Oil- Or Ingredient-Related Allergies.
- We Will Not Advise Getting A Massage When Pregnant.
- Skip Having Heavy Meals At Least 2 Hours Before Your Massage
Why Choose SOC
- Atmosphere- Locating A Spa In The Comfort Of Your Home.
- Talented therapists- Trained Massage Therapists With Expertise In Miscellaneous Massage Techniques.
- special Massages- Customized therapies as per your requirements & problem areas.
- High-Level Products- Comfortable Massage Tables & Natural Essential Oils.
- Peaceful Environment- All Over clean up after service.
Note: Only Female Therapists Provide All Treatments At The Spa For Ladies.