What Makes This Service Worth Getting?
- Consultation: We recognize the value of a wonderful massage experience, therefore our therapist will speak with you to determine your pain threshold and focal points of discomfort before providing the massage that is most appropriate for you.
- Stretches and Dry Massage: The massage starts with a dry full-body massage and passive stretches that improve the body’s overall flexibility and balance. The dry massage broadens the range of motion, enhances blood flow, and lessens discomfort in the muscles.
- Stretching the Legs and the Abdomen: The therapist will then begin massaging the lower body. The calves, thighs, and gluts are stretched to loosen up the muscles around the joints, which enhances range of motion and flexibility.
- Head, Shoulders, and Neck: After that, our therapist would release any knots in the neck and shoulder region, giving our tired muscles an immediate relief.
- Back Massage: Then, our therapist would use a range of methods, like thumb walking and palming, to relieve our back pain.
- Advice for Aftercare: We want to make sure you are taken care of, so our therapist will provide you recommendations to make sure your back pain has been alleviated.
- Alleviates back discomfort.
- Enhances blood flow and eases the discomfort of strained muscles.
- Enhances mental health.
- Before scheduling this massage, please speak with your doctor if you have any medical conditions.
- Avoid a big meal for at least 2 hours prior to your massage.
- We do not advise using this therapy while you are pregnant.
- Women between the ages of 15 and 65 can receive massages
- background investigated
- Well Trained By Service O City